- What is the Brazil eVisa?
The Brazil eVisa is an electronic travel visa which allows citizens of eligible countries to travel to and around Brazil for tourism, transit, short-term medical treatment, and business, among many other purposes. The electronic visa is valid for two (2) years and allows the holder to spend 90 days a year in Brazil. The eVisa for Brazil can be easily obtained by completing a simple online application. This means there is no need to visit an embassy or consulate to obtain travel authorization before visiting Brazil. The new eVisa has been introduced to help facilitate the procedure for visa requests and accelerate border control.
- How long is a Brazil eVisa valid for?
The Brazil eVisa has a validity period of two (2) years from the date of approval of the eVisa or until the passport expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Do children need an eVisa for Brazil?
Minors under 18 years of age, from eligible countries must have an eVisa to enter Brazil. In order to apply for an eVisa to Brazil, the minor must have her/his own passport. We are unable to accept applications for minors endorsed on parent's passports. In addition, minors may be required to provide further documentation from parents or legal guardians. This information can be submitted at a later date and does not need to be provided at the moment of application.
- Who can apply online for a Brazil eVisa?
Australia, Japan, USA and Canada are the only four eligible countries that can apply for a Brazil eVisa at the moment.
- What do I do if my Brazil eVisa is denied?
The decision to grant or deny visas is entirely at the discretion of the Brazilian authorities. In the rare case that the Brazil eVisa application is rejected, you can contact us to request a full refund.
- I submitted my application for the eVisa and I still haven’t received a confirmation, what should I do?
Once the application has been submitted and payment has been made, the applicant will receive a confirmation email. It is possible that this message could be redirected to Spam/Junk mail inboxes. All applicants should carefully check their email inboxes before contacting us via email at contact page.
- How long is a Brazil eVisa authorized stay?
The e-Visa holder can stay in Brazil for up to 90 days a year.
- What type of entry does the Brazil eVisa allow?
The eVisa allows multiple entries into Brazil.
- I want to apply online for a Brazil eVisa. What do I need?
To apply for an online for an eVisa for Brazil, applicants need the following:
- A valid passport with at least one month remaining in the expiration date, from the application date.
- A valid email address to receive the approved eVisa and/or notifications
- A credit or debit card to make payment.
- Can I apply for an eVisa for Brazil if my passport is about to expire?
You need a minimum of one month remaining on your passport expiration date to be able to apply for the travel authorization to Brazil. If you have less than two years remaining on your passport and you obtain a Brazil eVisa, the electronic visa will expire at the same time as your passport.